Premium 500ml (fruity & robust)
500 ML / 16.9 oz
LA PRIMERA Early Harvest Hojiblanca is a premium quality extra virgin olive oil made from 100% single origin olives grown in the mountainous region of Priego de Córdoba, Spain. Our fruits are picked young and green for peak, bright flavors, and a higher concentration of health-protective polyphenols (225+ mg/kg).
Farm-to-bottle traceability via the EMURGO Cardano blockchain.
Each oil is bottled in dark glass to protect the integrity of its contents from light oxidation. We use eco-friendly, 100% recyclable packaging.
100% single-origin olives from Priego de Córdoba, Spain
Nose — fresh grass / banana / green apple
Palate — green almond / aromatic herbs / tomato
Mouthfeel — smooth / clean / bright
- October 2021 early harvest
- Cold extracted at less than 24 °C within hours of harvest
- Acidity 0.13% at the time of bottling
- Polyphenol-rich (2250+mg/kg)
- Non-GMO & non-intensive agriculture
- Smoke Point: 210 °C (410 ° degrees)
Best by March 2023
View polyphenol analysis